REDDS CUPS was the startup that introduced the renowned red cup into the Australian market in 2010. Since then, we have become a cultural focal point for festivals, liquor brands and the party industry alike, building a strong community of followers and major brand partnerships across Australia. With ranging at over 4,500 retailers, we have 14 unique products and growing.
Utilising the audience we have, we developed The Cut, our standalone digital publication, which works with brands to build digital content for our millennial audience. The Cut embodies our brand identity of street style, culture, arts, hip hip, and of course, parties.
See more at www.reddscups.com.au
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Brand Manager role entails a high degree of autonomy, responsible for the formulation and implementation of strategies and campaigns across a range of medias, as well as managing a small marketing team. The role will see you work with the brand managers of major liquor companies, national festivals, as well as event and media brands.
We are still a tight knit, small business, and you will be placed amongst a group of young, talented, motivated individuals, collaborating with: the Founder, formulating overall strategy, the Sales & Marketing teams, to formulate events and activations around new products, and the Content Team, curating and overseeing the The Cut’s content (native and news).
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a marketing and/or PR role, preferably in a similar industry, and be able to demonstrate and bring your technical expertise to the role.
• Brand strategy – Conception and implementation of brand strategy and seasonal campaigns across social, digital, festivals and events.
• Sponsorship and Partnerships – Creating new, and fostering current partnerships, with liquor, events, promotions, fashion and media companies. You’ll be conceiving and implementing out of the box activations for collaborations with major brands, and working with, negotiating and coordinating sponsorships at festivals and brand events.
• The Cut – working with the Content team on the The Cut, where you will be formulating and implementing creative growth and advertising strategies.
• Management – Working with the Sales, and the Marketing team to ensure plans are in line with REDDS’ sales goals.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• You are highly familiar with pop culture, love music and going out, and have the confidence to lead. You are able to develop out of the box ideas and strategies, and most importantly, implement them. You have a strong desire to be at the top of the game.
• You’ve worked in marketing / advertising / PR and are able to leverage previous experience to formulate successful strategies and campaigns (min 2 years experience)
• You know how to write, and know what great content looks like. You can put together proposals and pitches without any problems, and know how to make good brand partnerships.
• You strongly understand social media and have an understanding of how the digital advertising world works.
• You have an understanding of revenue and cost drivers, with the ability to shape marketing campaigns and digital strategies to drive growth and profitability.
• You know of, and believe in the REDDS brand, culture and direction.
• But above all else, you’re fun.
THINK THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
The role is to be filled ASAP, email a cover page and CV to email@example.com